Wednesday, June 11, 2008

our new house!!



phew, I can't believe it's been since May 23rd. It's not that I haven't had anything to write about, it's just that I've had no time (and for a week, no internet)!


We moved all week the last week in May, closed on our old house and new house on May 29th, and have been moving in and getting settled since. Craig lifted EVERYTHING by himself. I swear, I do not get pregnant to get out of moving furniture, but it sure does help! All the furniture is in place and we really love the house. Most of the boxes are unpacked too and we have plenty of room for everything, which is wonderful!! Sadly enough, I've only had time to take one bath in my new big bathtub.


We've got plans for a swingset/fort for Joshua, an extended deck, painting, etc, etc, but right now I'm trying to enjoy my last few (6ish) weeks one-on-one with Joshua. We get to hang out all day now that I'm not in school. On Mondays this month, he has gymnastics on post - he walked on the balance beam this week, and next month we're going to do a 'mommy and me' swim class for a couple weeks (yes that requires me to wear a bathing suit... thankfully, Emily loaned me a cute maternity suit and oh-so-essential wrap!)


I'm sure I could go on and on, but it's just not as much fun without pictures. I've spent the better part of the last 3 days trying to get our cameras straightened out. I'm danger close to getting it all working so hopefully there will be some cute Joshua photos and videos soon!

No comments: