I must say I am truly impressed with this thing! We got the plans off the internet from a guy who bulids swingsets in Houston (coincidence!) Craig printed them out on Wednesday and studied them that night in preparation for his trip to Home Depot & Lowes on Thursday. This morning, he was at it bright and early (8:15 I think) and got everything cut, routed, and built the ladder and most of the fort. We're supposed to have thunderstorms all day tomorrow so he may not be able to finish it this weekend... but I sure am amazed at how quickly he's gotten this far! His friend Ryan is on R&R and stopped by with his son for a few hours to help (his wife was at work, he was bored, and I called to invite them over for coconut cake - when I got home from my pedi, more than half the cake was gone) Anyway, here are some pictures of the swingset, a few from safety day yesterday, and a few of Joshua playing in the pool the day before that...The kind of helicopter Craig flies. Joshua kept pointing to the helicopters saying "dat brrrrrr dat brrrrrrr"

Joshua flying the MH-60. His cheeks are all red because he was having a little reaction to the sunscreen. We had to cancel his 18mos photos because he had a rash on his face the next day, plus little scratches from scratching it during naptime. Oh, and his cheeks were red because it was about 96 degrees out!

Joshua in his pool on the deck. He had tons of fun in here... am I horrible for not buying him a bigger one??

dump. he did this over and over and over. yes, that's his pajama top. He didn't want to take it off because it has a 'pup' on it


Joshua helping daddy build...
Ma got Joshua this cute outfit last time we visited, how appropriate (except he can't read, so I didn't have to give him any cookies :)

Joshua giving Daddy a pat on the back for all his hard work (he really is patting him on the back)

climbing his new ladder (he climbed up and down all by himself... with my hand under him in case he fell of course)

on the way up with his socket wrench

it's not a hammer, but Joshua doesn't know that

OK, I obviously didn't get these on there in order, but I think you can figure out what's what! Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment