Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Joshua! I'm so thankful to God for this beautiful little boy! I love him so much my heart might explode, and he makes us all laugh, all the time. I'd do a better photo montage, but we don't have them all on the new computer yet, so here are just a few of his recent silly moments that I may not have posted yet.






6 comments:

Leslie said...

happy birthday little man

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Joshua! We love you and miss you so much!
xoxox,
Aunt Sara

the misses of the blisses said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!! Congratulations Kim!

Emily said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Joshua. We love him so much, too! We can't wait to see you guys in a few short weeks!!!!

Cristina said...

Hi Kim
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog I appreciated so much.

Nina... said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!