Friday, June 26, 2009

Splish Splash

Here are the pictures of her first experience in the big pool with Joshua. After a brief bout of screaming (probably due to the cold water) she got busy splashing, dumping water, and playing with Joshua. She's wearing her little UV suit too, which I think is the cutest!
oops, she climbed out when she was done. This was her first time sitting in grass too. Before, whenever I tried to set her down, she got all panicky and started screaming.

Joshua was showing her how to play in the pool.

I love it when he plays with her, so cute. He does have a bathing suit, he took it off.

practicing her waving
As promised, here is the video of her pushing the bus around for the first time. I also have videos of her crawling and pulling up for the first time, but by now that all seems like old hat. So does the bus thing for that matter; I'm sure she'll be walking, driving, and off to college before we know it!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

when Avery was a baby she hated the grass too, but i admit that i liked it because i could put her on the blanket and she would not go off. And thanks for the seeds....i have to take a minute to plant them this week

Rosemarie said...

Oh Kim...I almost cried when you said she'd be walking, driving and off to college. They are growing up too fast!!!

So...teaching the boy to sunbathe in the nude a little early aren't you??? :)

I owe you a phone call...since we finished the laundry from vacation, I've been at work...they have me training a new executive and it feels like a second job. Ugh!