Here are a couple cute gifts we wanted to show off!
The bib from G'ma S (Rosemarie's mom) is too cute! It makes Zoe look like a big flower :) What could be cuter!!! AND, she can't pull it off! What's not to love. Thank you!!!


Here's the sweetest dress from Linda! I was so excited when we opened it & could hardly wait a whole year for Zoe to grow into it!! I can't believe it went by so quickly! She was the belle of the ball at church this morning.


3 comments:
Zoe is so precious!! I can't believe she will be a year pretty soon. The dress look really cute on her!
Yay! I'm so glad to see more pics of these kiddos. We've been without internet for almost 2 weeks! Right now I'm in Starbucks returning a few emails and catching up on some blogs. Oh, internet, how I've missed you!
she is so adorable, i can not get over how big she is getting. In that last picture she looks almost as big as Joshua
Post a Comment