While I have no explanation for my recent blogging slump, I can only guess it has a lot to do with the beautiful weather and longer days. We've been having so much fun around here, but I'll start small by posting a few of the pictures I've taken since my last blog
Zoe in her new hat that she doesn't like to keep on her head. Joshua likes to wear it, he went to sleep with it on 2 nights ago. He got one too, but for some reason, he likes hers.

And he likes Daddy's...

Here's a picture of the deck! It's finally finished, and it's beautiful!!! We love love love it, and will really enjoy it this summer. There are plants galore of which I will post pictures later, and we also have a little fire pit that we have yet to use.

What is it about Elmo? This was Zoe's first 'encounter' with the little red guy. This is Joshua's Elmo live, so he was dancing and singing. Zoe was just bouncing as fast as she could with excitement, after she finished trying to chew his eyeballs off.

Here's the little princess striking a pose

I'll post more later, I promise
4 comments:
finally...what a relief, i was starting to think you were never coming back. The deck looks so beautiful. Great job.
I'm glad to see some pics of the fam again. The deck looks fabulous, as do your cutie pie children. Miss you guys!
It is about TIME!!!!
Deck looks great!!
Post a Comment