Zoe told me that this was her favorite shirt (wink wink :)
this little girl loves her bathtime!

she also loves almost every food we've given her. Her favorites are shredded mozzerella and smart dogs.
she was trying the sippy cup without much success.

this little girl loves her bathtime!
she also loves almost every food we've given her. Her favorites are shredded mozzerella and smart dogs.
I'm running out of pictures so I'd better start thinking of some things to blog about again! Here are a few more pictures of the kiddos.
Zoe's doing a bunch of fun new things... she's playing a form of peek-a-boo where she looks over the coffee table at me, then ducks down and looks under until I look under at her, then she stands up again until I look over the top at her, and then down, and up and down over and over. She pulls up on everything and can stand for a couple seconds on her own. She says 'Ma' for more and "Ba" for bottle. However, those two words also mean everything else so who knows. When Craig got home from Virginia today, she did say 'Dada' - so cute.



1 comment:
oh, she is so sweet...and getting so big. I miss having a little one in the house.
Post a Comment