Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zoe ate my card reader

No, not really. I hope not anyway... all I know it that I can't find it. Now that I mention it, I'll have to start watching her diaper for evidence. I am also missing a Toy Story DVD. I am pretty sure she didn't eat that, though. I actually think it's in the DVD player. No, not in it where I could just press eject, I mean rattling around in there amongst all the other pieces. Don't ask me how that happened. Ask the toddler. If it belonged to me, I'd just leave it in there, but it's the neighbor's so I'll have to go about fishing it out sooner or later. I always seem to be missing something, but those are the only 2 things I can think of right now. Anyway, were I not missing a card reader, I would promptly download (upload?) for your viewing pleasure a video of Zoe's newest skill (other than eating all manner of non-comestables) - walking!!! OK, ok, so I'm exaggerating a wee bit tonight, but she has gotten the hang of pushing Joshua's ride-on bus all around the living room. I was spotting her at first because I thought she was going to do a face plant when I let go of the bus, but lo and behold, she had it under control all by herself. Now she just needs some turning lessons so that she can stop hitting the walls, and keep going by herself. She would get all upset when she got to an obstacle and had to stop, until I turned the bus for her and she was off again. What fun!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

walking!!! she is a little tiny powerhouse! hope you find your stuff...there is nothing more frustrating than missing things around the house...when you know that they are there somewhere.