Sunday, June 7, 2009

on a roll!

due to the overwhelmingly positive response from all 3 of you, you blog junkies, I shall now post again. what can I say, I'm a sucker for peer pressure.

Here are a couple more pics of the deck that Craig built with some help from my Dad
I love it!And him!!
And him too!!! He's proudly displaying his gecko hat and dino robe. I love his silly outfits! He runs to the mirror in my room about 10 times a day saying "I'yy be wight bak. I hap to go check my seylf" (I'll be right back, I have to go check myself)
Here he is with all his loot from the last day of school (aka mothers day out)





2 comments:

Leslie said...

thank goodness....back again!!! I am loving it. That deck is come thing i covet. I am very jealous!!! that is a very cute picture of you and your hubs...and that boy could not be cuter...

Rosemarie said...

Your deck looks fabulous! Do you get any shade? Our patio is finally finished and now I am wishing for more shade trees. ...never satisfied...