Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's going on here?!

Woah, this has got to be some kind of non-blogging record for me! I guess I just haven't been feeling it lately. Usually, I do my blogging in the evening after the kids are in bed, but what with all the nintendo I've been playing, I just haven't had the time! Just kidding, I haven't been playing that much nintendo. I do have some fun things to blog about, I promise. I just have to look through my pictures to figure out what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks! I'd do it now, but I can't find my memory card. Maybe tomorrow will be your lucky day, and I'll blog again.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i have been missing your blogging....but i totally understand the break. sometimes it just is not there!!

Emily said...

I've been wondering where you guys have been. I'm so glad y'all are still alive. I was starting to worry. Glad to have you back!