Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a tisket a tasket....

Zoe in her basket!
Although we have plenty of furniture in the garage just waiting for a good re-do, I thought I'd start small with this basket. I have a before picture somewhere (it was the normal wood color with an off white lining) but you'll just have to use your imagination. I have more of this striped fabric, which I was/am planning on using for a crib skirt and/or part of a quilt for Zoe. 'Cause I've got all this extra time on my hands, you know.


Even pretty when she's not smiling... I got them both to look at the camera!


I still can't believe how blonde her hair is!!Joshua wanted to get in too, but I told him he was too big. I realize he's been wearing Elmo a lot lately. There are many reasons for this, into which I won't delve at the moment. Just wanted you to know that I know.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The deck looks amazing! I hope you had an awesome visit with Dad (did you get my message?) and those pictures of Zoe are RIDIC!!!! I love them...she is so pretty! Hugs to you all!!!
-Sara

Emily said...

I LOVE those pictures of Zoe! My gosh, she is so very cute. And yes, of course Joshua is, too, but not in the cute little girl way that I'm talking about with Zoe. You get it. Anyway, the basket looks great. I'm jealous that I can't do that. Well, I can spray paint, but that's it.

Leslie said...

i love a baby in a basket!!!

Rosemarie said...

Loved your title.