gotcha! I'm waiting to hear Rosemarie & Leslie's guesses... since they're the other 2 people who read my blog :) I showed it off to J&Z's babysitter today, she was almost as excited as I am. Keep guessing. (Not you, Lauren. Cheater.)
And I guess what I really wanted to know is what everyone else has wanted since you were a kid but maybe never got... if yours is the same as mine, I'll even share :)
Please meet my daughters.
11 years ago



2 comments:
when i was a kid i always wanted Playmobil..my neighbor had a huge bucket of them and would never let me play...i have since made it a family obsession and now my kids have a ton of it. we all, especially me, are very thrilled with all the teeny-tiny pieces....I love it!!
I LOVE PLAYMOBIL!!! I think we actually had some though, but we were more into the little people... you know, before the little people became bigger people so that they weren't choking hazards. I am sure that Joshua & Zoe will have some too!!
Post a Comment