OK, so here it is. Hope this isn't a let down for anyone... but just in case, we tried to take some entertaining pictures so that all this guesswork and waiting would be worth your while. Craig told me I needed to pose like Charlie's Angels with my duck hunt gun. "How do I do that?" I asked. He proceeded to direct me (like Deb on Napoleon Dynamite) into said Charlie's Angels pose. How embarrassing.
I'm impressed that yall figured it out! Shelly got it all by herself. Rosemarie got it too (I thought you were saying you wanted one, but not actually guessing it for me. We did have an Atari and GameBoys), and Leslie got pretty darn close with the Atari (that's what we had, and I would still choose Frogger over Tetris any day)
So, the story behind the gift... Craig said he'd been wanting to get it for me (us) for a while, but that when I told him I had (yet another) dream that I was playing Tetris, that sealed the deal. So, Nintendo, you can keep your little Wii, thankyouverymuch, cuz you just don't make em like you used to. I'm going to put the Super Mario smack-down on Craig just as soon as we get it hooked up. Tetris just came in the mail too. He went all out, I tell you. Spared no expense. I'm so spoiled :) Let the games begin!
(for the record, the hubby got a kiss too)



3 comments:
Okay, I swear, I just posted my last comment about the Nintendo, clicked on your blog again, and the new Nintendo post popped up!!! How funny. Enjoy that thing!!
Happy Birthday Kim! How fun! Can't wait to see how you like it!
Tip: Don't waste your money on Spy Hunter. It's just a car rolling through a repeating landscape, and there's no other point. Cool soundtrack, though.
Also, you can't shoot the dog in Duck Hunt, although that mocking mutt deserves it sometimes.
Oh, and if you're looking to get a ton of lives and stuff, try pressing up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-Start before a game starts. It was a pretty popular cheat code.
Enjoy!
you are so silly!! love the posed pictures...i hope we get to hear the results of the smackdown
Post a Comment