Hold your breath no longer... here are the pictures!!
First, we have Zoe. Potty training? No. She just likes a comfy seat for watching the news.
Sometimes, she likes to sit on the floor with her hand on her booty. She does this all the time and it looks so funny... just sits or lays there and pats herself on the booty, or sits or rolls around with her hand there
Here, at long last, is a picture of the deck. I love it. Craig & all his helpers, especially my dad, did such a great job! We still have to finish 1 set of stairs, putting latice up, the railings to the upper deck, a bench, a planter, building the flower borders around it, planting stuff, and a few other things I'm sure. Mmmm... like staining the whole thing.
Here's how the front of our house is looking these days. Notice the non straight lines on the lawn. Wonder who did that. Most of my tulips survived the frost, as did the annuals under the shrub on the right. The big tree there is the one we just adopted. 
I was going to post a few more but the hamsters powering our computer are getting tired and I just don't have patience for a slow computer at the moment. Sooo...
The End.



1 comment:
the deck looks awesome!!! i love the hands on the bum..she is so cute! She looks very comfortable on the potty chair!
Post a Comment