may I please get up now?
I like to blow bubbles.
what's Zoe laughing at?
**any suggestions on how I can get him to let me cut his hair??!

Joshua got a belt for his birthday, but he didn't want anything to do with it until I told him it was from Ma and Pa. (he picked his own outfit, and got very upset when I suggested he wear something different)
Joshua got a belt for his birthday, but he didn't want anything to do with it until I told him it was from Ma and Pa. (he picked his own outfit, and got very upset when I suggested he wear something different)
**Here are the videos, obvs. The narration is for "those of you" in far away countries who can't get sound.
Mommy: what do you want to do Joshua?
Joshua: Yite
Mommy: Light. Here's your belt. Do you want to put it on?
Joshua: Nope.
Mommy: (gasp at the lack of politeness but I let him get away with it for the sake of my cinematography) It's from Ma and Pa.
Joshua: Maaaawwww
Mommy: It's from Ma and Pa, do you want it?
Joshua: (@ 23 seconds) takes the belt, grunting as though it's heavy. I love that funny walk.
Mommy: Joshua can you show me your belt? Who's it from?
Joshua: Paaawwww
Mommy: Who else?
Joshua: Maawwww
Mommy: do you like it?
Joshua: Maawww
Mommy: can you put it on?
Joshua: "no no no no no no" (why did I let him get away with that? because it was CUTE. That's how it all begins...)
Mommy: can Mommy put it on?
Joshua: Mommy (handing belt to Mommy)
Zoe: pant pant squeal
Mommy: Hi
Zoe: uuuhhh uuuhhh
Mommy: Tell us some more
Zoe: Ha Ha Ooohhh ooohhh
Mommy: Tell us some more
Zoe: baby noises / Mommy: Hi
Zoe: high pitched Mariah Carey-esque squeak - too funny



3 comments:
he looks so much like his daddy...
Cracks me up! I love how he says MaPa just like Masie says it. It's one word, one person. So funny!
I couldn't see video #3. It said it was no longer available. But she sure looked--and sounded--cute in the last one!
tercorsu--I like that one.
What a great head-holder-upper! Wow! And what a very cute bow, too.
Okay, I'm sure you added the narration for my benefit. After reading it I realized that he isn't saying MaPa, but it kinda sounds like it, right? Too cute.
wingr
Post a Comment