Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm such a winner!

As some of (the 5 of) you may know, I won some coffee from Get the Bean. I chose the hazelnut because I thought it might dampen my cravings for the chocolatey goodness that is nutella. It didn't work, just made me want it more (is that possible?) Anyway, the coffee is great so if you're in the market for some flavored coffee, I can officially recommend:

Photobucket

(wow, check out my big blogging skills! I'll be back later with some cute pictures and maybe videos too!)

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

No you are totally NOT disqualified...if you win every week good for you :) You can officially participate in all the other giveaways and win too.

Would you do me a favor and rate the Hazelnut coffee for me on the website?

-Meg

Leslie said...

hooray you, big winner. I would love to someday win something. So far, no luck. OOOh, AAAh, Nutella. I love nutella. I have to make myself not by a jar every time i go to the grocery store,because i eat it by spoonfuls