Joshua got upset this morning when we got in the car and he wanted to go to "sool" (school) but instead we went to the gym. I had to explain that there was no one at school today but he could go tomorrow. Tonight when I was packing his lunch he said "sool" "pay" "na now" "mowwo" (school, play, not now, tomorrow) and then he started talking about "tee-chew" "Passy" and "Whe-ul" (his teacher Patsy and one of the kids in his class, Will). He really likes school, which makes it easier for me to leave him. Except for tomorrow since I have to stay. Did I mention how excited I am?
My penchant for dressing children in horizontal stripes is still alive and well. But she makes such a cute inmate.



3 comments:
GREAT picture of the 2 of them! I love it. Sorry you got suckered into subbing.... just kidding. It will be fun, right? I can't wait to hear how it goes.
i know the feeling, mitchies preschool is a co-op and i don't always go there with the best attitude on my day. they look adorable in that picture.
Just tell yourself...this is great blogging material...it will make your day go very quickly. Why do you think I take notes of what people are looking for in the store? :)
Post a Comment