Joshua humoring me with a smile at Kristin's ("Kiss-kin") birthday party this morning
Here we are at the birthday party. You guessed it, Joshua didn't want anything to do with that bouncy house behind us. He was more interested in the bike (above). Zoe's asleep.
I didn't realize how many fingerprints are on our dishwasher until I saw this picture. I'll be cleaning that. Joshua sees Mommy with the camera...
He's testing the waters. Not going to pose and smile for me.
He sat on my leg and gave me this little look...
And then agreed to pose with me. That's my homeboy, giving a shoutout to his peeps (that's you folks)
And then I got him!
Trapped into taking pictures with Mommy...
And forced to endure my kissy-torture!!
Joshua really likes his bday gift from Lucas, Owen & Eli (and Aunt Heather and Uncle Matthew). It's a John Deere video with lots of tractors in it, just driving around. He asks for "Diddy" (Dizzy, from Bob the Builder, which is what he calls all green tractors) on the "TB" all the time.
Zoe loves her mamassages. She just giggles, smiles and coos at me the whole time, so how can I resist giving her massages all the time!



4 comments:
So cute! I love the pictures. What happy little kids.
I've had a package to mail for Joshua for weeks now... I wrapped it when I wrapped Craig's, but I told Jason not to mail it yet becuase it was so early. And now I keep meaning to go to the post office, and it hasn't happened yet. Monday is the day!!!
I found you on SITs- Love the pics! So adorable ;)
You have a couple of very cute kidlets there.
Thanks for the visit!
OMG-Eli and Joshua would get along so well. He did the very thing at the jumpy place but his interest was a Cousy Coupe instead of a bike. Plus between the John Deere and Elmo... wow. :o)Yup they could be friends.
Post a Comment