Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kid sister and me

Sing it if you know it...

I like how Zoe was sitting in her chair earlier and Joshua went and brought his chair over so he could sit next to her. He kisses her every chance he gets, and is always patting her and bringing her pacifiers and toys (he brought her that little blanket because she had dropped her caterpillar)
He likes to point to her and say "Zoe." I realize he wears this sweatshirt often. He has been choosing his own outfits lately and tends to gravitate toward Elmo and "hairpanes"

3 comments:

Leslie said...

having a brother and sister sit down is pretty important business. he is super cute

sassy stephanie said...

Oh how sweet. I miss those days!

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!

Unknown said...

hey girl! thanks for the encouraging comment! who's your texas hubby?