
our sweet little bundle

our little pink Joshua

she looks just like him! especially when she's sleeping

her cheeks are a little bigger, she has more (and spikey) hair, and she has dark dark blue eyes (for now)


Zoe's first bath

having sweet dreams. she smiles in her sleep whenever we talk to her.

she has a little 'tail' at the bottom of her hairline... and 2 little cowlicks that make her hair into a little faux-hawk on top. It's too cute!

see her spikey little hairdo?

Joshua loves giving her kisses. When we ask him if he wants mommy or daddy to help him give Zoe a kiss, he runs right over every time.

Zoe went to take a nap and Joshua wanted to see what this chair was all about. He looked like it was all new to him, I guess he has no idea how many hours he spent in it!!!

more kisses for sister

cute little profile

our pillsbury doughgirl. You'd never know from her cheeks, but the rest of her looks like a little chicken! The only thing that fills out her preemie & newborn outfits are her feet!
1 comment:
Yay! I've been checking your blog constantly hoping to see more pictures. She is just too precious! I wish I was there to hold her! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment