Friday, July 25, 2008

Zoe Kate Tripp

Here are some pictures of our sweet new little girl! Zoe Kate Tripp was born at 3:56pm on Tuesday July 22nd. She was 7 lbs 11 oz and 19.5 inches long. We got home from the hospital today (she did some time in the tanning bed for jaundice) and all 4 of us are doing great!






Look at her hair! I wonder where she gets it?!

all ready to go home!


2 comments:

the misses of the blisses said...

YAY!! Congratulations Kim and Craig!! I love that picture of Zoe in the tanning bed. I wonder if I can get some of those sun glasses? :) She is so adorable!! Ill be excited to see more pictures and hear Joshua and real baby Zoe stories!! :) God bless your beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

Craig and Kim,

Zoe is so precious! I love the picture of the hair with Craig. That is absolutely adorable! Blessings to you all.

Love
Linda Rinehart