Thursday, July 10, 2008

home improvements...

Repainting the "breakfast nook" - you can see the green in the kitchen (the nook was the same green) and the tan in the living room. This 'crafted white' is the base coat, the top coat will be 'honeysuckle beige' which is kind of a light yellow - you'll see it in the bathroom...

another view of the kitchen, tan in the hall & Zoe's room

the new color in the bathroom - it was also green. pea green.

Zoe's room

The bassinett cover I had on here for Joshua was light green so I made one out of a cute white eyelet fabric for Zoe.

Maybe today I'll start painting the kitchen. Maybe I'll just sit on the couch. Who knows...

1 comment:

the misses of the blisses said...

I love that bookshelf/basket storage unit you have!! We are moving on base sometime soon- should be this summer(praying before we have the baby) and Ill be putting together our nursery! I might get some decorating ideas from you! :) I hope you are feeling well these last few weeks of the pregnancy! Im excited to see pictures of Zoe when she arrives!!