Tuesday, July 15, 2008

wrestling with Daddy

Here's a typical evening wrestling session for Craig and Joshua. You won't catch me and my big belly rolling around on the floor with him - not this much anyway! Before this, they were playing dodgeball. boys. You can also get a good view of our living rm / playroom area on the video. Here's what they were saying...
Daddy: "don't headbutt me"
Joshua: "mower, mower"
Daddy: "that's a plane"
Joshua: "Dat?"
Daddy: "No, Daddy's not flying"


Here's Joshua vaccuuming last Thursday, I forgot to post this one. He pushed the vaccuum all over the living room & kichen.

We played outside in the yard/pool/sandbox for a couple hours today. My friend and her twins came over to play too - they all had fun & Joshua got to practice sharing his toys! Here's Joshua throwing a little ball around the yard

Up on the deck, he climbed into the chair to sit next to me. Guess I looked comfy :)

Here's Joshua sitting next to our new kitchen table, eating his yogurt. The chairs were due to arrive on Thursday. Unfortunately, Craig thinks the table is too big so I guess it's going back and I get to start looking for another table. Hip hip hooray.

Lastly, here's a pair of bloomers that Zoe got from Masie & Presley today. They're too cute for words!!! Thank you girls!


Oh, and one thing I didn't get a picture of - I'm sure many of you mommies have had this moment - yesterday morning when I walked in to get Joshua up he was wearing only a diaper. For all the funny firsts that Craig has missed, I was glad he was here to share the moment. We knew he could get his pants off but I guess he was covertly working on his stripping skills and figured out how to get his shirt off. Fortunately, he didn't try to get his diaper off, and there was no leakage in the crib. At naptime, he took his shorts off as soon as I put him in the crib. I tried again but he took them right off. So, I put them on his teddy bear. Neither of them had any shorts on after naptime :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hilarious! That little stripper boy. I'm so glad you like the bloomers. They turned out so cute! Joshua is so darn cute, too, but in a different way. I miss you guys!