Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quilt Festival

Anyone who wants to see some incredible quilts (and one of mine, too:), check out the Blogger Quilt Festival


Here is my entry, thanks for the encouragement, Leslie :)


um... that is all.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

you should be posting a quilt here at the festival before the days run out..you should be super proud of the one you just finished and it makes such a good story to tell what you made it from. are you having trouble commenting on mine?

Kimberly Tripp said...

aaaHA! But I DID post a quilt :) I shall add a link... but it's nothing you haven't seen before

Leslie said...

you posted over at the quilt festival...hooray!! i can not wait until i get to you on the list! i will leave a very nice comment all over again!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty nine patch quilt! The nine patch is my favorite block.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- very cool -- and it was your first quilt! I love the nine-patch block -- I just finished piecing one.