Sunday, October 4, 2009

I can't find my camera...

but I shouldn't let that stop me from posting something. I feel like yall will be bored if I don't have pics. Oh well, we'll try this for a while (until I find el camera)(like how I used my espanol right there?). Anyway, I don't have much to say. I've been making crayon rolls all day for a few special birthday nieces and nephews to whom we owe some bday gifties. Every time I finish one, Zoe carries it around for a while. I have about 17 U.F.O.s (unfinished objects) on my sewing table, and keep starting new ones. I have a few things that require hand sewing, so maybe I'll try to get one or two done tonight.

In other news, Joshua is now in the famed 'big boy bed.' I was determined that he would fit in his crib until high school, but for some reason we brought the BBB down from upstairs yesterday and he has been doing great in it. Craig and I aren't sure if he knows that he can actually get out of it. Or maybe he took heed when I said "if you get out of your big boy bed without me here, you'll be in big trouble and I'm going to have to put you back in your crib forevermore." And I guess since he's diaper-free except for nap/bedtime, this was the logical step. I can only hope that Zoe will stay in her crib until she's 34.5 months old!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i am certain that mitch was in a crib until after he was already three!! i just did not want to give it up or let him grow up. so sad...posting with no pics is cool...what happened to your camera? when you find it make sure to take some crayon roll pictures. i can not wait to see them....oh and your "small" list of UFO's is nothing ...i am certain i have at least 2 or 3 times that....they are haunting me.