Our lion pilot. Joshua has been wearing this costume since Wednesday afternoon at 4pm. He has taken it off for bedtime & baths, but has otherwise been in it non-stop. He has taken a nap or 2 in it also. Actually, today, he wanted to dress up as a firefighter for a while. I'll have pictures of that soon too.
He insisted that he push Zoe alone. "I don't want you to help please Mommy." We were at Chick Fil A, of course.
Other things on my naptime list include:
1) nap (ahem... maybe this is why I never finish my list :). Kidding, those of you who know me know I can't nap.
2) shower (while I'd love a nice hot bath with yummy smells and bubbles, there are at least two reasons that won't happen. 1 - the rest of my naptime list and 2 - there are plants making a home in my bathtub for the winter)
4) Zoe's quilt top. Just got her fabric all laid out and I get to start cutting and piecing as soon as I get a chance, like, next year maybe.
5) dishes, laundry, etc. blah blah blah...
6) make yummy dip for neighbor's party (I'm not going, I'm just making her the dip)(and keeping some to eat)(see recipe post above)
7) some sort of exercise. I'd love to run on the treadmill and do some Body Pump, but there's no way I have time for that.
More pictures soon...



No comments:
Post a Comment