Here's Zoebug and her black eye. She fell while on Joshua's toddler bed and hit the corner of the toddler rail with her cheekbone. Craig said I should dress her up as a boxer for Halloween. That would be hilarious!!

They've been playing with the spice rack again. They'll play with it for an hour. This is now officially the best wedding present ever. I'll have to look up who gave it to us and write them another thank you note!
Zoe spent 20 minutes trying to stack them all on top
Joshua at 'Trunk or Treat' not wanting to search through the hay for candy. He was a little overwhelmed by the crowd & didn't want to play any games. He was also walking around without a shoe for a while, unbeknownst to me. I'm sure that was a little distracting for him too. We found it on the lost & found table on the way out.

He's just bending over staring at the candy. He didn't want to pick it up. At least I don't have to worry about him taking candy from strangers. Zoe was clipped in the stroller drinking her bottle and staring at everyone.
They've been playing with the spice rack again. They'll play with it for an hour. This is now officially the best wedding present ever. I'll have to look up who gave it to us and write them another thank you note!
Zoe spent 20 minutes trying to stack them all on top
He's just bending over staring at the candy. He didn't want to pick it up. At least I don't have to worry about him taking candy from strangers. Zoe was clipped in the stroller drinking her bottle and staring at everyone.



2 comments:
mitchie always found halloween very distracting and it was always short lived. Even tonight after about 20 houses he was asking to go home. i love the little ladybug costume
oh and i love how you casually slip in there that you were crocheting a rug...WHAT!?!?!?!?! You are taking happy homemaker to a whole new level
Post a Comment