This little guy came home on Sunday, and is now the 3rd tree to be planted in this spot. I think I'm finally happy with it. However, I am trying to figure out which cultivar it is, because it was mislabeled as a Natchez, which I don't think it can be because it doesn't have white flowers. It's 7 or 8 feet tall already, but I'm trying to figure out how big it's going to get. Not that I'll move it if I find out it's done growing!! From the national arboretum website, my guess is that it's a Seminole crape myrtle. If anyone knows or has a guess, please let me know! (Nancy, I'm hoping you have a good guess!) The flowers look a little lavendery in the picture, but they're really a medium pink, in my opinion.
Please meet my daughters.
11 years ago



1 comment:
whatever kind of tree that is it sure is pretty.
Post a Comment