Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Goin to the zoo zoo zoo...










Thankfully, we went on the perfect day as far as weather goes. It still got pretty hot at times, but it was mostly just overcast. Zoe stayed in the stroller almost the whole time, and Joshua enjoyed seeing all the animals that weren't hiding somewhere cool and shady to nap. I think his favorites were all the snakes, frogs, bugs and spiders... 'itsy bitsy's, as he calls them. Even the tarantulas. When we saw the 15 foot anaconda, Joshua said "oh, is he a nice snake? would he like me?" I of course said no, he would eat you. Joshua said "oh, I might not like that"


As an aside, Joshua just said "may I please go to Kmart?" When asked what he needed at Kmart, he said "I need to go dance at Kmart." Well, we haven't been to Kmart in a while, and I certainly don't remember dancing the last time we were there (um, or ever). I told him that we don't need to go to Kmart, we can dance here. He said "oh, only girls dance at Kmart?" He says the funniest things!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Needs to go to Kmart..he is one funny little guy!! i love the zoo.