Monday, August 31, 2009

kinda like a tweet...

except that I don't twitter. but that's how short this post is going to be (you know, I wouldn't be any good at twitter, I can't keep things short enough, as evidenced by this already too long post). Anyway, I wanted to post something, anything, just to get myself back into the groove. I have lots o pics on the camera waiting to be uploaded, and we've got lots to say too, I'm sure. Just happy Craig is home after 3 long weeks!! That's my excuse for not blogging this weekend, obvs. :) Sooo... what I was going to post in the first place is that I'm making this tonight for our dinner tomorrow, and I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'll let you know! Tonight, we're having good ol' grilled chicken. Yum!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I saw the recipe. Yummmm! Who doesn't love some good old pork butt for dinner? Eat some extra for me!

(Thanks for the laugh. That CRACKED me up!)

Leslie said...

i can not wait to know what you think of your crock pot dinner....and grilled chicken sounds so yummy. glad your honey is home