Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ratty-da-tooty, and other fun sayings

Here's the rest of the outfit I made for Zoe. It's not that I love this fabric so so much, it's just that I have so so much of it that I use it for every project! I think a couple more nursing covers or carseat covers and I will be rid of it :) Nxt time, I think I will make the top longer & the shorts shorter.her hairbow & shoulder straps are the same ribbon. Awww.
Came in to find Zoe on my floor asleep at 1030am. This was, of course, because we were supposed to be going somewhere.Daddy & Joshua having a little fun with the exercise ball. As with all videos of our kiddos, he stopped doing it as soon as he realized he was being filmed.


I just think it's hilarious how they pronounce Ratatouille. Joshua says RAT-ma-tooty and Zoe says Ratty-da-tooty

No comments: