Joshua floored me when I asked him if he could say the Pledge of Allegiance all by himself. I almost exploded, I was so proud of him!!
(how this came about was that I thought I'd be a good Mom and start practicing the Pledge with him, since we say it at Cubbies every Wednesday. I said a line, expecting him to repeat it, but instead, he said the next line, and so on until we had said the whole thing. So I asked him if he could say the whole thing all by himself. Apparently, Joshua and Zoe's preschool is more AWESOME than I thought, and had it all taken care of!)



2 comments:
this is great!!! he is so big. i am always so amazed by what a little person can retain.
and notice how he kept his right hand on his heart the whole time :)
I profusely thanked his preschool teachers when I dropped him off this morning.
Post a Comment