Monday, August 23, 2010

like having a trampoline in the living room...


We got a new mattress, so the old one, to the kiddies' delight, has been occupying the playroom floor. It's been so fun to have it there, I'm thinking of putting a sheet on it and making it permanent. The 4 of us lay there all together and cuddle and wrestle. It's on the wood floor in this picture because it was in roomba's way.

Here are some shorts I made for Zoe. I double dare you to tell me they're not adorable! I was trying to get her to strike a model pose.
Joshua was helping me make my sample MOPS craft, decoupage party plates. What fun!
Zoe wrapping herself up in the box her bday presents came in (adorable bathing suits from Rosemarie)
Zoe getting ready for winter in her (my) UGGies
My new kitchen artwork. It's brown fabric covered with white forks, knives & spoons. The big blank wall has only been bothering me for 2 years. Still, not sure I love it.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

the wall art look great...that zoe is a cute girl. i love the shorts. the mattress is a great idea...too bad it is so big.

Rob and Delilah said...

they're not adorable.

take that.


juuuuuust kidding. supper cute!

Rob and Delilah said...

crap. i hate when i'm trying to be funny and i screw it up with a typo. "supper" psha!

Kimberly Tripp said...

it was funny anyway :) By the way, you spelled "juuuuuust" wrong too!