Thursday, August 19, 2010

back home

I know. Really, we've been back home for a while. It just took me this long to blog about ourtrip. I admit, I was milking it for all the blogs I could, since I don't have a lot of time to take pictures and blog at home, lately. Here are some things I have captured. Hope you enjoy! We are a family that loves being home, together!

I know it's not a family shot, but Craig has been recommending that I make us some new coasters for the living room - I sold our Tommy Bahama palm tree coasters on eBay. Here is one that I made out of teeny tiny Simple Abundance fabric scraps from the quilt that I am working on. There are about 40 scraps in this coaster. Waste not, want not.


Zoe's first French braid! She was a little wiggly, but we got it done. I can't believe how long her hair is! I can't wait to get her to hold still for 2 french braid pigtails!This girl LOVES tomatoes! Here she is after already eating a few of our 'harvest'
She ate them all, at least a dozen! She likes to eat them right out of the basket we take out to pick them, though. She gets very upset if I put them in a bowl. The yellow ones are yellor pear tomatoes. She loves them best.We just thought it was kind of funny when we went looking for and found her like this. She had gotten her bottle & blanket and put herself to bed... kinda.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

sweet girl...you need a nap sometimes when you stuff yourself full of tomatoes!!! she is so cute with that braid. i am so excited about your coaster. it looks awesome. it must feel good to use up the scraps