Joshua gave himself a tat while making Mothers' Day cards. (it's an alien)

our first strawberries and some stevia. I deadheaded about 100 strawberries and flowers today on our 1st year plants, and I only took about 1/3 of what was there. We still have our parent plants which have tons of berries on them also.

planning to dry and crumble the stevia leaves. Maybe I'll be able to fill this whole bottle!

We visited neighbors while we were out for a walk and they sent us home with some beautiful homegrown flowers.
Sweet William (the leaves on the right are acuba from my Nonna) in my new favorite vases

Irises on the right and roses & sweet William on the left.

Zoe making Mothers' Day cards
Zoe gets a wee bit excited about walmart. Joshua, who can pronounce walmart correctly, likes to play along.
No comments:
Post a Comment