Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prom Night



We had a great time visiting with Craig's parents and getting away to Nashville for the unit formal while they watched the kids. Thank you Ma & Pa!! I'm thinking we forgot to take pictures because this is all I have! Hopefully they have more on their camera!

Detour to Greece... of course I'm kidding, this is the Parthenon in Nashville. We'd never been anywhere in Nashville (other than Mellow Mushroom, Ruth's Chris, Opryland & the zoo) so we did touristy things. Thank goodness for the garmin or I would have wanted to stay in the hotel room the whole time.
Like I said, touristy.

hey look, we're both singing!



3 comments:

Leslie said...

you look great!!! what a fun trip to take. sometimes the touristy stuff is the best part

Rob and Delilah said...

Nice pictures! ;)

Emily said...

What a beautiful picture of y'all two! And who's that old man in those pics?