I found these 5T babyGap jeans at a thrift store and thought of my little neighbor who just turned 5... and that she hands all her clothes down to Zoe so I'll get them back eventually. I wear jeans with holes in them, but sometimes I don't think that's too cute on kiddos... so I wanted to cutesie them up for her. These flowers came off a thrift store vest. Don't worry, I never intended to wear the vest, just use the applique flowers. Oh, and I had to applique them on by hand. The only thing I like to do by hand is bind quilts, so this was an act of love.
Please meet my daughters.
11 years ago



3 comments:
by hand? yikes!!! these looks so cute. you are so crafty
That little girl is going to LOVE these! They are really adorable with the flowers appliqued on.
My mom used to do patches on my pants...I didn't like them as a kid...but as an adult...super cool. Nice job with the applique. I'll have to call you and tell you my iron-on mishap...I'm always good for a goof-up story. :)
Post a Comment