I know I was doing well for a while and then fell off the proverbial face of the blog earth. Have no fear, I have an excuse (as usu.) SO, I was blogging lots b/c Craig was out of town in a hot and sandy non-vacation kind of way, and I like to keep him connected to us with lots of pictures and funny stories. Then, we went to NY/RI for a little extended family time, pre-bday party for the lil' princess, and finally caught up with Craig in NY and all got to fly home together. Which means I had to make The-Trip-I-Swore-I-Would-Never-Make-Alone-Again, which I also call threeairportswithtwosmall(napless)children,2carseats,adoublestrollerandallourjunk... and a diaper bag. They were, of course, little angels and I have to admit I had fun watching strangers fawn over them, compliment them, and play peek-a-boo with them all day long.
Daddy teaching Zoe how to drive. We were waiting for the ferry back to Long Island



1 comment:
i miss you here and i miss you over on my bloggy...glad to know that you got in some good family time and that Craig is again home safe and sound.
Post a Comment