Sunday, July 5, 2009

God bless America!


it was pretty funny trying to get these two to pose for some red, white and blue 4th of July pictures. Joshua insisted on wearing his John Deere shirt, so it took me about 10 minutes to explain why that didn't jive with my grand 4th of July photo idea and convince him to wear the outfit pictured. I assured him that he'd be able to change as soon as I was done. There may or may not have been bribery involved. All I had to bribe Zoe with was this fun pen - glad she doesn't know the cap comes off.





Out takes.



Little Miss Cupcake. Zoe sure was filling out this 12mos shirt! I weighted them this morning - Joshua weighs 30 lbs and Zoe weighs 20!













f

3 comments:

Leslie said...

she is so cute...just yummy!! I love the pictures. When Avery was little she used to just take the top on and off the pen and would spend a long time doing that and never make a single attempt to write with it. Just on and off, on and off.

Rosemarie said...

A for effort! I didn't even try a fourth of july photo...I guess it just didn't cross my mind. :)

Rosemarie said...

I awarded you the MEME award...see my blog for details.