Friday, July 10, 2009

some people...

Some people will do anything or free Chick fil A.


Joshua had fun taping the spots on his shirt. The first thing he asked me this morning was "is chick-fay open yet?" since last night, in order to get him into bed quickly (I had friends over) I told him that the sooner he went to sleep, the sooner he would wake up and it would be time to dress like a cow and go to chick fil A.

We'll be leaving as soon as Zoe wakes up from her nap. Have no fear, that little girl can put away some Chick fil A too. She makes Daddy so proud. I had forgotten, but Craig reminded me last night.

Lest you think I might not get some free chicken myself, I too shall be dressed as a cow (with some very small spots). I may or may not wear a construction paper cow bell, it just depends on how stingy they are being with the free chicken. I'll have it in my purse, just in case they play hardball.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

what fun...i love chik fil a....but dressing like a cow to get chicken is even better

Rosemarie said...

HAHAHA...Kim, we heard this on the tv and thought, "who'd dress like a cow for a free sandwich?" then last night the Chick-fil-a manager dropped off these paper hats (reminded me of the old burger king crowns) for my employees and told us that if they wore them that they'd get a free sandwich..my family considered wearing the hats for a free sandwich, but decided to go see dinosaurs at the children's museum instead. Too funny that you all actually went as far as construction paper cowbells! You rock!