I haven't taken any in a few days, but Joshua and I got outside today to enjoy the nice weather and digging in the dirt. Here are the last ones I took.
Here are a couple completely candid photos of Joshua reading Craig's Fusion mag on the potty. See all those nice little kid books behind him? Didn't want those. I walked in and he was brushing up on the latest from Uncle Glenn (Beck). Whenever the radio is on in the morning, Joshua asks "a-zat (is that) Unkoo Genn" (he can't quite say his "L"s yet). In the evening, it's "a-zat Unkoo Fee-ul (Phil)? Not Unkoo Genn."
These are napkins from my mom.
I have tons of cloth napkins so in an effort to avoid waste, I made them into a little apron and matching crayon/marker roll for neice Emily's bday on Saturday (Emily, hope you're not reading the blog today! Sara, let me know if you don't get these in the mail please :)
Fortunately for Masie & Presley, there are still 4 napkins left, looking for a good home!



3 comments:
I forgot to say..thank you for our crayon roll...it works very well! And the crayons don't break like in a pencil box. Thank You!
That cracks me up--Uncle Glenn! How funny. It looks like you had an exciting day. Me too. And I even got to take a nap today!
Yay for the update!
i was so distracted by the cute baby that i forgot to read down the blog further. those crayon rolls are great....way to repurpose. i have to get better at thinking of ways to use things before throwing them away.
Post a Comment