Monday, March 2, 2009

Little cowgirl

Joshua got this cute cowboy hat around the time he was first sitting up. I just can't believe Zoe's that old already! She looked pretty cute in it, but then again, I always think she looks super cute.
And she loves having her picture taken. Look at Craig, he loves it too. Can't you tell!



Joshua wanted a turn too.
Zoe was playing on the floor and Joshua got down and started immitating her. He was even biting the carpet. Ewww. (her blanket was in the wash) I thought she was supposed to be imitating him!?!
She's gotten very good at sitting for a long time. She only gets upset when she's done sitting and can't get down. Her hair is so fluffy, it's hilarious! It's fluffy and about an inch long all over, and then she's got one little stripe down the middle of the top that's about 4 inches long.
Zoe got this little doll for Christmas and loves to chew on it. It turns inside out for a nighttime doll & daytime doll. Joshua, however, likes to wear it on his head and pretend he's a puppy.
He has also been going through a serious building phase lately. He likes to bring a few blocks to bed with him too. We have a bag downstairs and a bag upstairs so that he never has to be without his blocks!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

the hubby looks so thrilled to be the prop!! :o) that girl is as cute as a button. I love the hat!

Emily said...

What cute pictures of them! I miss them so much. Zoe is just like her big brother--always smiling so big for the camera!