Sunday, March 29, 2009

deckumentary




These men are HARD, I tell you! It's no more than 45 degrees out and they've been out there all day. I've got to give it to Dad... he got out there at 8:15 as we were leaving for church. We all had coffee and cinnamon rolls when we got home (well, not Joshua and Zoe), and then Craig and Dad headed back out for more around 11. I'm excited - it's looking great! Unfortunately, Dad is leaving around 2pm tomorrow - he'll never want to visit us again after all the work we've had him doing in this horrible weather!!

And inside the house, we've been busy too. Here's the fun new game I taught Joshua to play with his mittens on! Is that wrong?


1 comment:

Leslie said...

not wrong Kim, just oh so funny! I should teach that game to my kids