Zoe was super excited about this table. The first time she played with it a few days ago, she only held on for a few seconds before letting go (yes, I caught her). This time, she stayed up there for a while (5+ minutes) before she got tired & wanted me to come spot her while she played with it.

Look how happy! (See the tape line on the floor in the background - I'm trying to get Joshua to keep his toys in the playroom, otherwise they cover the living room & kitchen floors. It's working, I just wish I had done it 6 months ago!)

We made some Bday banana muffins for Daddy

Joshua and I sang Happy Birthday about 50 times this morning, trying to get a good video. My challenge is that (a) my subject is 2 and therefore does his own thing and (b) my camera only takes 30 second videos so I have to try to get him to cooperate quickly. As is usually the case, the first video came out the best.
1 comment:
SOOOO cute! Happy birthday to Craig...hope you got our card on time!!!
HUGS to you all!
Love,
Sara, Jon, Em & Matt
Post a Comment