Friday, March 20, 2009

Blondie

Who me? I figured I'd style her hair a little for the photo shoot. 10 minutes after these were taken, it was sticking straight up again. I can't believe how blonde it's getting, and I'm sure it will only get lighter this summer. So sweet, especially with those baby blues! She's had this little pucker on her face for the past few days. What you can't see is her tongue peeking out between her teeth. She's getting a top tooth so I think she's playing with it.

Joshua was all ready to go outside and ride his bike!Zoe liked his helmet... very much, as you will see in the video. I just think she looks like such a big girl in this picture!And she sure does love the camera! Must be related to Joshua!! And he sure does love her. He just took her face in his hands oh so gently and said "hi Zoe" - she was looking at him at first. It was so sweet.

Well, he loves her when she's not interested in his toys. Believe me, had I seen that little swat he gave her hand, the video would have ended right there! Although, you can hear him say "no thank you Zoe" to go along with it... at least he was polite about it :) He also doesn't like it when I give her one of his millions of mega blocks to chew on. They're just the easiest thing to grab when they're strewn across the living room.
I added the other video because she gets the cutest little worried look on her face at the end. You may not notice it, I'm fully aware of my maternal bias. I'm OK with it.



3 comments:

Emily said...

What cute videos! She is the best sitter-upper. And her little hair is so cute.

Does Joshua just wear his helmet around the house a lot? That's cute. Presley has been wearing Masie's helmet around the house a lot lately. I keep meaning to get pictures of it. Maybe today!

Leslie said...

i love her outfit...she is one stylish little girl. and so cute!!! great videos too....

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed "catching up" with you via your blog! I love the new look (pink and chocolate polka dots) - maybe it's not new since I haven't been on here since my little Amaris was born. My daughters' nursery is pink and choc. polka dots too. Your children are so precious! You must be very proud of them. And they have been blessed with a wonderful mama. I love the bible verse at the end. God bless you and your sweet family!