Tuesday, April 26, 2011

one sultry honey bun

No, I'm not getting all R rated on my blog, that's just what I used to make this quilt! I had a honey bun (1.5" strips) of "Sultry" moda fabric and made this cute little babygirl quilt with it. I used 5 strips per block, so it's about 30"x36". I'm really sick of pink & brown so I left most of the brown strips out.

I pretty much did the same thing as Zoe's cherry quilt from last year, except hers was made with a jelly roll so it's 5'x4'.

We find out what we're having on May 23rd :) We'll see if this quilt ends up as a gift or not.

Here's the next one I'm working on, with 2 "fandango" charm packs. It should end up about 45x45. I'm thinking this could work for a boy? What do you think?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

that could work for a boy!!! what fun to see all the quilty projects you are working on. it would be so fun to have some friends close by that would sew with me.