Saturday, April 16, 2011

it just figures...

let the fun begin! don't get me wrong, I love to learn new things, but learning how to fix a fridge just wasn't too high on my list. Oh well, since I have the opportunity I might as well give it a try before I pay a repairman to do what I might be able to do myself! If I do get it fixed, I'll go buy myself something nice instead, because this sure has been a pain in the neck so far!!!

oh look, there's a disassembled freezer in the middle of my kitchen. Just how I was hoping to spend Saturday. Yes, that's all my food in the cooler. Grrr.so far, our culprit seems to be the freezer fan motor. Let's hope it's that and not the $300 voltage control board thingy.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

how very clever of you