Anyway, I know there are a few people who would like to see some pictures and updates from time to time so in an attempt to accommodate, I will make an effort to blog a little more. At least for the next month.
Let's start with some cute pictures of the kids, shall we...
Sir Joshua:
and Lady Zoe
And for those who haven't seen our nice gym set up, here's a not so great photo of part of that. I keep meaning to blog about it since Craig built it (um, over a year ago, maybe two...). There's also an elliptical out there for me when I'm feeling whiney and don't want to lift heavy stuff. Glad the weather's warm so I can get back out there! We have a space heater, but this girl don't do cold and that little thing just wasn't cutting it for me.



1 comment:
So, tell me about making your blog a book. I really want to do that but I don't know how. Help please! 318 pages! Oh my!!
Post a Comment