Friday, April 16, 2010

house & kidsl

More silly pictures of the kids...

Zoe was really enjoying trying to drink her shake like this. I want to know what goes on in that little brain!!
Yeah, I totally can't see you there.
Zoe insisted on being a robot but also insisted on eating. She's very insistent. They both walk around the house in these laundry baskets pretending to be robots. Who says laundry isn't fun?

Here are all our beautiful tulips. All the daffodils are pretty much gone. I planted marigolds & impatiens between the tulips, and there are pansies in the pots on the front step. This weekend, I'm going to plant pink begonias under the eleagnus shrub on the far right, they did well there last year and will match the impatiens. After that, the front is done, except for mulch.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

they are killing me...she is so cute with the laundry basket over her head...but a girl has to eat!