Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My loves

Zoe caught a glimpse of her princess bathing suit in her closet and HAD TO have it on. She was on her way into the bathtub, so it all made sense to me. Everything was fine until I had to take it off of her. She was not too pleased, but I put it in the dryer and got it back on her as soon as possible. Thanks, Rosemarie. It's a big hit, and it's not even pool weather yet.She's pointing to the princesses saying "Pincess. Pitty Pincess"


Finally put up some pictures! I'm happy to finally have them up, and actually really like it. I painted a lot of the frames blue, and left the others brown. Nice to finally have some family photos up, and have something on that big wall!


I used the 'hang paper on the wall first' method. As with almost everything else I do that looks creative, I copied it. I think I saw it on The Nesting Place first.


Here are a few pictures of my 3 loves, all together. And all camoflagued.





3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! At first glance in the top picture I thought the princess was sporting some cornrows. I guess not so much. Great job in the picture wall!!

Praying for you!

Leslie said...

is that picture of the two of you on the bottom row sideways? LOL

love the tub pictures. we have done swimsuits in the bath many times before.

Kimberly Tripp said...

why yes, Leslie, it is. You're so observant. The one above it to the left is also sideways. I switched the two right before I took the picture because the frames looked better there. I just haven't switched the pictures yet. I ordered a bunch of pictures from the girl who did Zoe's 1 year photos, and our family photo, and I'm going to put them in the frames when I get them. SO excited!!!